Does anyone know any FREE programs that will allow you to chat on facebook? I currently use palringo, but its not meant for use on the storm so I have to use it in portrait mode. Is there anything beta, new, or in development for the storm yet, because facebook didn't want to include it in the update?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-08-09 03:52 PM
    Oh yeah I already know about ebuddy, but it won't work because of Facebook security stuff

06-08-09 03:54 PM
    I'm using the BeeJive Trial Period until I find something a little cheaper.. I can't justify spending $30 on a battery eating app to be able to use facebook IM. My unemployment checks don't go that far.

I think IM+ has facebook on there, but that's not free either.

I tried to use eBuddy, but it wouldn't allow me to download. Been trying for a week or so now..
    06-08-09 04:02 PM
    Beejive worth it. Even with the battery issues [for now]

Then again I bought my license when I used my Curve. It last a lifetime
    06-08-09 05:08 PM
    If I used the rest of the IM services on BeeJive, it would be worth it.. Well worth it, Except for the battery nazi part.. If nothing comes out, and I can't get eBuddy to work, I know I'll probably end up paying for BeeJive once the trial runs out.
    06-08-09 05:34 PM
    I still can't justify such a large amount of money for an I'm program knowing at one point someone will offer that service for free.

06-13-09 05:40 PM
    I use beejive but I'm not goNna but it after the trial. And ebuddy works fine for me. Contact them if its not working.

06-14-09 04:38 AM
    i'm using ebuddy on my handset and its working well. obviously its not fully compatible with the storm but its free and it works well. just go to get.ebuddy.com on BBBrowser and when it asks for the model choose 8830 as the model number if you wanna try it.
    06-14-09 05:03 AM
    I downloaded ebuddy and it works as advertised. The only drawback I've seen in my short time of using it is that the screen tends to go black really suddenly, but a click of the screen brings it back to normal and no its not just the backlight.
    06-15-09 02:20 AM
    I downloaded ebuddy. I get the same issue, but for some reason the facebook part doesn't work. On the app and the lite(website). Any suggestions why? I know Facebook placed new security measures, but I thought they fixed that.

06-17-09 11:48 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD