I know this has been discussed MANY other times...but i searched and couldnt find anything. When will the facebook app for BB let us do facebook chat?

Sorry if this was answered before....THANKS!!!!
    06-04-09 10:00 PM
    Not sure. The only options so far are BeeJive & IM+ which are paid apps, and eBuddy & Palringo which are free apps.
    06-04-09 10:13 PM
    Yeah i know about them, hopefully they release a version with facebook chat. IDK why its not there yet.
    06-04-09 11:02 PM
    I don't think the delayed version of the facebook app will include any sort of chat, but I feel that it would be easy enough for one in the future since the chat API is easy enough to integrate into other apps.
    06-05-09 01:57 AM
    Out of curiosity, have you tried the Storm beta on your Bold? I don't know if Storm apps are backward-compatible or not, (like how we can run older apps in compatibility mode) but it might be worth a shot. FB works great on the Storm beta.

EDIT: IM+ All-in-One Mobile Messenger: AIM/iChat, MSN/Windows Live Messenger, Yahoo!, ICQ, Jabber, Google Talk, MySpaceIM and Skype chat :: BlackBerry :: Products Supports Facebook now.
    Last edited by 312; 06-05-09 at 02:56 AM.
    06-05-09 02:53 AM
    Where do i go for it? Has anyone else tried this???
    06-05-09 03:53 AM
    Where do i go for it? Has anyone else tried this???
    Beejive OTA Storm Beta Click this link from your phone's browser. Can't tell you if any Bold users have tried though.
    06-05-09 03:56 AM
    I wish the facebook app would just let us use facebook chat. UGH! Lol
    06-05-09 03:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD