I noticed if I kept the facebook app logged in and running .99 will crash, and crash often. Yesterday it crashed 6 times at least, and especially while running bbm. Today, i logged out of facebook and no crashes yet.

Anyone else experience this?
    02-05-09 04:10 PM
    Why do you keep it running? I don't, and I get facebook notifications timely and without issue. It has my login info saved but I always close out of it when I'm done, not running in the background.

All I have in background now are BB Alerts and Google Maps as well, for the Latitude feature of 3.0x.
    02-05-09 04:14 PM
    What do you mean by stay logged in? Like do you go to sign out every time you get off or just close it? I have not had a single crash on .99 even while running facebook myspace browser and bbm. Try reinstaling the facebook app

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-05-09 04:32 PM
    yesterday for the first time i closed the application without logging out, and right away the crashes started happening. Thinking of removing it completely anyway, the facebook app is featureless and just taking space. I just like being able to upload phone pics on the fly.
    02-05-09 04:38 PM
    Mine has never crashed ... interesting ... I did a wipe when I installed the os though.
    02-05-09 04:43 PM
    You can sign out of Facebook???

Seriously now, I only close the app. I've never signed out. And my phone has only randomly rebooted once since purchase 11/22/09. I'm running .99 without issue
    02-05-09 05:03 PM
    Hrmm, I don't have this problem either. Mine operates nicely.
    02-05-09 05:03 PM
    Facebook sucks anyway. Ha!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-06-09 12:26 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD