I just downloaded .278 OS onto my phone and saw that the facebook caller id is much much smaller than what i used to see...Is there a way to make the facebook caller id pictures bigger?
    07-09-09 03:19 AM
    all i know is facebook doesnt have a celler id on my cell and i got the 1.6 version ithink its called its the newest i could find
    07-09-09 12:45 PM
    I just downloaded .278 OS onto my phone and saw that the facebook caller id is much much smaller than what i used to see...Is there a way to make the facebook caller id pictures bigger?
    I noticed the same thing recently. Up until now, the external caller ID would stretch the photo to the size of the external display. Now the photo is just as small as in the contact list. I didn't know whether it was 4.6.0.278 or Facebook 1.6.0.21 since I upgraded to both at almost the same time. Can't find an option anywhere...
    07-09-09 06:05 PM
    The .180 version had them big. Now my .267 has them small. The reason I am pretty sure it is the OS and not the Facebook is because my BeeJive IM service also shows up on the external screen and is now small also.
    07-15-09 09:27 AM
    That's definately an issue. I wish I could help. Unfortunately I can't.
    07-15-09 08:54 PM
    i tried looking for a way to make the pic bigger but u cant

bb customer service said that its small cause of the size of the screen

if u want it bigger try going with a unblocked storm it might help
    07-18-09 11:53 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD