does anyone know how to uninstall facebook calendar? I installed 1.5 and had duplicate calendar info all over my storm. So I uninstalled and it still shows a facebook calendar and my events are being added to it on my storm. However I can find no such calendar on Facebooks website
    04-28-09 07:27 AM
    I looked for the same thing. there's nothing on Facebook that causes it, for some reason 1.5 creates a new calendar on your Blackberry that you can see under your calendar options. Hope someone can help out, Im tired of getting reminders about my Facebook events on my phone...
    04-28-09 07:37 AM
    for what ever reason it changed my work events to say they are on facebook cal...
    04-28-09 07:55 AM
    Did you upload the FB update? It fixed the calendar issues. Or you can delete the FB service books for your calendar. Best to install the update though.
    04-28-09 07:58 AM
    If you want to totally be rid of the Facebook calendar, you must delete the Facebook CICAL from service books. 1.5 screwed my calendar too and I unistalled it, then cleared the CICAL from service books and reinstalled Facebook 1.3 from DM. I am going to stick with the old version for the time being.
    04-28-09 08:17 AM
    ok there are two things i figured out. the first is you can go options, advanced options, default services, and change your default calendar off of facebook. apparently on install of 1.5 FB defaults itself here.

the second is to hit the bb button inside your calendar, click "select calendar" and then select which one you want. unfortunately it seems that option isnt a saveable one and when you exit and return to the calendar, they will be back again.
    04-28-09 08:26 AM
    I've done everything that was said and my calendar is still missing from my today theme!!! I even deleted facebook completely!! I just want my calendar back on my home today screen!!!!!!
    05-01-09 07:38 PM
    I have a 8900 BB. I have the 3, and I set it up to show different colors from business to pleasure. however, on AOL, their calander seems not to "Sync" with my phone wireless.. So what calander do i use?
    05-04-09 11:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD