I have a tour and for the past two months I have been unable to get my facebook birthday reminders to my calendar like my curve used to do. I have all the options on the facebook app checked yes including the calendar sync. Does anyone have any suggestions.
    Im goin nuts

-adeel
    12-09-09 11:03 PM
    50 views and no ones got an answer...man that bites
    12-11-09 06:09 AM
    bump plz i need help
    12-11-09 06:10 AM
    Same phone, same problem... searched the forum and can't find an answer either!
    12-11-09 05:06 PM
    Let's start with basic phone setup info.

Besides Facebook, are you syncing contacts and/or calendar with other sync applications, including Desktop Manager?

Are you using BB OS 5.0 or higher?

Are you using Gmail? How many email accounts do you have?

BB Options, Advanced Options, Default Services, what do you see?

Calendar, Options, under Calendars, what do you see?

Open a calendar event, look on the top, what account does it show?
    Last edited by leskchan; 12-11-09 at 05:24 PM.
    12-11-09 05:10 PM
    Let's start with basic phone setup info.

Besides Facebook, are you syncing contacts and/or calendar with other sync applications, including Desktop Manager?

Are you using BB OS 5.0 or higher?

Are you using Gmail? How many email accounts do you have?

BB Options, Advanced Options, Default Services, what do you see?

Calendar, Options, under Calendars, what do you see?

Open a calendar event, look on the top, what account does it show?
    I am syncing with the laptop regularly. I have the tour, it came with OS 4.7.1.61 and I havent seen any updates to it. I see a calendar, CICAL, choice and a Messaging choice, CMIME, in the advanced options-default services section. Calendars has my 3 emails (2 yahoo, and one school email) and Facebook.
    12-14-09 09:56 AM
    I am syncing with the laptop regularly. I have the tour, it came with OS 4.7.1.61 and I havent seen any updates to it. I see a calendar, CICAL, choice and a Messaging choice, CMIME, in the advanced options-default services section. Calendars has my 3 emails (2 yahoo, and one school email) and Facebook.
    So you are using BB Desktop Manager to sync. You didn't say what your default calendar options was. I am guessing "Default Services". Try chaning ti Facebook, give it time to sysnc. If this doesn't work, cycle through the options and see.

On your old phone, when Facebook was syncing correctly. Did you get duplicate contacts when syncing with BB Desktop Manager?
    12-14-09 10:35 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD