I've tried everything I have come across from the forums, Twitter and Google, but I cannot for the life of me get my FB app to sync with my Tour calendar. I've deleted and re-installed FB, logged out and cleared cache, disabled Calendar and Contact sync and turned it on again - all to no avail. I'm running the latest FB (1.6.0.21) and have the stock .40 OS on my Tour. Been through a few battery pulls and hours of frustration. Anyone have any new bright ideas I can try?
    09-14-09 02:07 PM
    I can vouch that EVERY option that is posted on the net has been tried. I have annoyed him with links and failed attempts all day! Please someone help this man!
    09-14-09 02:08 PM
    OK- DONT quote me on this but see if it works. LOL I had an issue where I did something on Facebook that made my Outlook calendar not sync. I was playing with the phone and under Options>Advanced Options>Default Services> there is a spot for the calendar. It said Facebook, but once I changed that from Facebook to Outlook, mine began to work correctly. FB is still coming but now my Outlook is as well. So see what yours says and see if that works. Just something to try.
    09-14-09 04:14 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD