I use my calendar on my BB for everything from payin bills reminders, to games, classes, meetings, etc....and i use a theme i got from this site for my 8330 that combines the Today and L themes together. anyways....i recently installed the facebook app again on my BB but now the today theme is not showin any entries except for the facebook ones.

can someone please tell me how i can change that so all entries show on the home screen instead of juz the facebook entries?

also......when makin an entry into the calendar, you have the option of usin whichever calendar you want..and facebook is one of them....where does that go if you use facebook for inputtin the entry? does it show on facebook website? if so where?

thanks in advance.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-14-09 08:24 PM
    Bump. Someone help plz.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-15-09 07:35 PM
    A today theme will only show the calendar entries associated with your default CICAL. Go into your options -> advanced options -> defaults (something about default) and change that from FB to the email address where you calendar entries are.

Anything in the FB calendar will be synced with facebook. You may end up having to reenter some calendar atries to get them on the proper calendar.
    09-15-09 09:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD