I live in India(GMT 5.5+), I have facebook installed but for some reason, all my birthday reminders have been set to 6.30pm by default and last all day. This is annoying, how do i make them appear at 12.00am instead and limit the event to a few hours only?
    01-25-10 04:45 PM
    Any advice on this? Experts?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-26-10 02:49 AM
    Well I've solved this issue on my own but Im sharing it incase someone else runs into this.

1. Delete Facebook and restart your phone with a battery pull
    2. Go into Clock > Option, under Use Network time, select No and feed in the time.
    3. Re download facebook, integrate the calendar option et voila.

Your calendar timings will be synced!
    01-27-10 03:26 AM
    im having a similar issue but it is putting someones facebook profile picture to their contact in my phone and placing the same picture on other contacts when the name isnt even close.

i have all the options in facebook off to matchup with mesenger etc this is my second 9700 the other one had issues and i think i made the fatal mistake of doing that cause the pics are like embedded in the WINDOWS CONTACT which i sync from i tried to delete the pics from the phone and do a one way sync to outlook and that didnt work and i did the opposite delete all the pics from WINDOWS CONTACTS and one way sync to the bold

please help!!!!
    01-27-10 08:47 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD