We need FB chat. I don't know why this has not been incorporated yet
    Also FB places still isn't supported. For me personally FB places isn't an issue as I don't use it but my point here is if it's in the iphone app then things like this and chat need to be included in the BB app as more and more people buy BB phones.
    10-27-10 09:59 AM
    Actually I'm done with Facebook. I even deleted the app long time ago. The reason I keep my Facebook is just for pages I manage. C'mon guys, get a life, use Twitter. LOL

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-27-10 01:59 PM
    This update isn't to bad but i think i am going to stick with socialscope until FB for comes out with FB chat something most of us is really looking forward to .
    10-27-10 03:24 PM
    someone can grab a copy from bbsak and send you the file and then you put it in via bbsak. idk maybe it will work.
    I'm pretty sure it won't. Beta Zone apps require an activation code that you can only get through signing up.

10-27-10 10:57 PM
    Can anyone Provide us with the .Alx/Cod files ??
    Please!!
    10-28-10 03:18 AM
    i have it and it works fine, liking the actual inbox and search button,

according to blackberry the final version of this before launch will have facebook places and facebook chat incorporated into it

so far so good did take me about 5 attempts to download and the keycode comes into your spam filter not your inbox
    10-28-10 07:06 AM
    We need FB chat. I don't know why this has not been incorporated yet
    get beejive.
    10-28-10 09:14 AM
    Can anyone Provide us with the .Alx/Cod files ??
    Please!!
    I'll see what i can do but you'll still need the keycode or you wont get past the terms of service
    10-28-10 09:16 AM
    Is anyone else having problems with their FB on SocialScope. When I delete my inbox messages on FB, the messages still show on my SocialScope.
    Thanks

10-28-10 10:36 PM
    If you sync Facebook Contacts with your blackberry, do you add all your facebook friends or only those you select or only those that have the same name in your phone?

Also, once synced, what data "comes over"? I don't want to sync and have a bunch of duplicate information.
    10-28-10 10:53 PM
    Is anyone else having problems with their FB on SocialScope. When I delete my inbox messages on FB, the messages still show on my SocialScope.
    Thanks

I believe that's how it's always worked. Deleting messages in the FB app does not affect SS's handling of them since the two apps do not interact with each other. It's like having 2 FB apps on your phone. I unchecked the message integration in FB 1.9 since I like to keep my messages in the app, but deleting them from your BB inbox deletes them from FB. I fed back a suggestion that the option be enabled to receive them in your BB inbox, delete them from there but still retain them in the FB app, if you desire.
    10-29-10 08:25 AM
36 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD