I have the facebook app on my phone. It's worked fine but today I went into a no signal spot and lost some connection for a bit, it's happened before. When I got back home I noticed it wouldn't let me use the facebook app or get on my browser, then it sent the registration and everything was back up.

Just now I noticed that I had facebook messages through the app and it wasn't making any sounds, when I go to sounds and click to change that option I notice that Facebook is not under other applications like visual voicemail and browser are, my facebook app is not there. This has happened before and then just popped back up by itself but I'm not sure what the problem is and how to get it back going now, it's a little frustrating.
    05-18-11 04:57 PM
    You might just reinstall Facebook right over your old copy. That usually resets everythng. I have lots of mysterious oddities going on with my BB. My ring tones all spontaneously reset to their defaults which drives me nuts because every notification or application in my BB has it's own specific sound so it is a pain to reset all of them. I am thinking maybe it is an issue with my current OS that will be resolved with the next upgrade. That Facebook app does have some issues. I much prefer the Facebook app for my Ipod touch, but of course it has a bigger screen and can fit more information on it than our BBs. Good luck with your issue. Owning a Blackberry is making a commitment to lifelong learning. LOL
    SB83 likes this.
    05-21-11 08:25 AM
    Battery pull may work, if not, just reinstall the app....look for an update for the fb app you're using, there was one build in particular that did this occasionally! I haven't had this problem for awhile now, since newer versions were release, and now using the latest beta 2.0 with no problems at all

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-21-11 02:47 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD