Ok, so I have this enabled, but it still doesn't show notification in my message list

Do I have to have the email account that receives emails from Facebook pushed to my blackberry in order for it to work properly?

or should it still put the notifications in my message list without me having the emails pushed to my device? Thakns
    08-23-09 07:13 PM
    The Facebook application works primarily on email notifications. You need to have the email address associated with the Facebook account set up on the BB

When a Facebook notification email comes in the FB app automatically displays it as a FB notification. It won't show in your specific email folder as an ordinary email as FB app already deals with it but if you enable FB app to integrate with messages then the FB notifications will show in their as well as the app.

Add the email address to the BB and the FB app will come alive for you

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-24-09 05:28 AM
    Thank you so much for the detailed answer!
    08-24-09 05:30 AM
    and then in the program, once the email address is associated, go into options and check/uncheck the box for keep emails on server. if this does remain, you will get an unread email for each FB notification. so when you log back into your email address on a computer, you will have a million FB notifications unread. this makes it so once the notification comes through in the FB app, it will automatically delete the email out of your email inbox. and they wont show up on your BB as pushed, so they will remain unread on the computer until checked. i found this out after receiving double notifications, only having to log into my email account and having a million unread emails from facebook.
    08-24-09 07:28 AM
    I woudl say thats learning the hard way ,,,
    08-24-09 10:58 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD