so i have been to the website and tried downloading the application on my PC and my Macbook and it gives me and error message. I also tried emailing the link to myself and two different email addresses and uploading it from my phone. That always gives me a debug error. I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem or if i need to just make a phone call.
    -Thanks
    06-17-08 04:09 PM
    I have the Facebook app on my AT&T Curve with no issues. I downloaded it OTA - have you tried this from your browser? You may have to make a call.
    06-17-08 05:57 PM
    Be sure your browser isnt set to WAP default browser.

It should be set to either BlackBerry, or Internet browser...
    06-17-08 06:27 PM
    so i have been to the website and tried downloading the application on my PC and my Macbook and it gives me and error message. I also tried emailing the link to myself and two different email addresses and uploading it from my phone. That always gives me a debug error. I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem or if i need to just make a phone call.
    -Thanks
    Download it with your BB browser
    06-17-08 06:30 PM
    It should work but I would take everyone else's suggestions and download it from your bb browser...it should work then..it's great when you can use it
    06-17-08 06:32 PM
    Can you get your "inbox" messages from the FB app without having to goto the web site?
    06-17-08 07:36 PM
    Be sure your browser isnt set to WAP default browser.

It should be set to either BlackBerry, or Internet browser...
    Thanks man i changed it over and it worked.
    thanks again
    06-19-08 10:56 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD