Ok, So i went into my Privacy settings on my computer on Facebook.com

Set everything to disallow wall posting and email notifications etc.

As soon as i sign into facebook for blackberry

I start getting notifications in my email saying " has posted on your wall"

Etc...

SO i go back to facebook.com on computer and low and behold the notification settings have reverted back to the standard notifications I just changed and saved..

Someone else please try this and let me know.. VERY Frustrating..

How can we contact facebook to make it so this doesn't happen?
    06-06-10 07:07 PM
    I just checked mine - and, it doesn't appear that it reset mine. However, prior to logging in on my BB, I unchecked all of the 'Connect your Facebook account with:' options - wonder if that is why??
    06-06-10 07:13 PM
    How to you get to those settings on facebook "connect your facebook account with:"?
    06-06-10 07:20 PM
    Just open facebook, and click the BB button, choose options and you can de-select them then. HTH!
    06-06-10 07:24 PM
    Doesn't work... EVerytime i log in,, It resets my notifications.
    06-06-10 07:31 PM
    it appears i had to Clear Cache on device, that fixed it, guess the bb was storing those notification settings.
    06-06-10 07:32 PM
    it appears i had to Clear Cache on device, that fixed it, guess the bb was storing those notification settings.
    Ahhh ... that makes sense ... I didn't have the issue b/c I never allowed the options to be set, since I changed them prior to logging in.

Glad you got it to work!!
    06-06-10 07:33 PM
    thanks
    06-06-10 07:43 PM
    thanks
    You're quite welcome...
    06-06-10 07:45 PM
    yeah i unchecked everything for notifications....than logged onto the blackberry and sure enough 3 days later i had 200ish emails from facebook...
    06-07-10 01:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD