Do you prefer to use the Facebook for Blackberry App or do you rather use the mobile browser to access Facebook?

Its strange because every time I view an event it always forwards me to the mobile browser which is pointless or for example you cant access groups... I would just like to get other peoples opinion on it...
    01-08-12 06:16 PM
    Facebook app for BB. It's perfect for me. Only think I'd like to see added would be the ability to see the posts on groups/write on a group's wall.

Calendar, contacts and messages integration is great!
    01-08-12 06:20 PM
    I use both... sometimes the app lags with message notifications.

I feel more comfortable usig the mobile web.
    01-08-12 06:21 PM
    I use both... sometimes the app lags with message notifications.

I feel more comfortable usig the mobile web.
    I'm the same as you... I feel more comfortable using the mobile web.. I think I may just delete the app as take up a good 2+mb in size
    01-08-12 06:25 PM
    Facebook app for BB. It's perfect for me. Only think I'd like to see added would be the ability to see the posts on groups/write on a group's wall.

Calendar, contacts and messages integration is great!
    That's what I like to see as well... I find RIM applications are very limited, they give you the bare minimum...
    01-08-12 06:28 PM
    The one thing I haven't done is upload a photo through the mobile web. I've always used the app. Easy and painless.

Thoughts?
    01-08-12 07:12 PM
    Facebook app works great for me, the only thing that bugs me is no tagging ability in updates or posts, not pictures. Hear me Facebook and RIM?
    01-08-12 07:28 PM
    Facebook app works great for me, the only thing that bugs me is no tagging ability in updates or posts, not pictures. Hear me Facebook and RIM?
    Agreed. Wish you could tag friends in statuses. Easy enough to tag people in pictures and check-ins though.
    01-08-12 07:37 PM
    I use both.

Wish pictures would load faster on the app though. Very slow compared to android and iphone
    01-08-12 07:57 PM
    I dont browse facebook that much, but when I do, i use the app.
    I use facebook messenger more often then the app.
    01-08-12 11:09 PM
    The one thing I'm not happy about the Facebook app for BlackBerry is the lagging or missing notifications. To tackle this I've set up email notifications. With group comments, the email notification is almost simultaneous. Whilst with status comments and messages, there is a 15 minute lag. Well, this is better than nothing...
    01-09-12 02:48 AM
    Facebook app. By far one of the more fluid apps on OS 7 I'd say.. Although I use FB Messenger for all my fb messaging. I find the messages section on the original fb app quite difficult to navigate.
    01-09-12 03:45 AM
    FB app works fine for me ,pushing notificationis works great 90% sometime it got some delay,hope to see more improvement in viewing group,chating,and ui
    01-09-12 04:22 AM
    Please update the Facebook app. FB app for iPhone should be a role model how to make all functions of FB available on one app!!

Please RIM, update the FB App!!!
    04-10-12 02:56 PM
    The benefit of the app is that it connects to your contactbook if you allow it and updates your contacts info in the background...
    04-11-12 07:36 AM
    The only issue I have it randomly decides to stop contacting the FB server and all I get is "No feeds available" till I disconnect and reconnect to my wifi network. Maybe downloading v3 will fix that.
    04-11-12 08:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD