They used to work find but Ive re loaded my phone since, I only seem to get a few facebook events on the calendar and no birthdays! sorry if this has been discussed elsewhere I just couldnt find the answer
    06-01-09 05:00 AM
    can anyone help me :-(
    06-01-09 08:32 AM
    Mine are syncing just fine...do you have the most recent Facebook app?
    06-01-09 08:34 AM
    Also, make sure you have the option to sync with your calendar selected in the facebook options.
    06-01-09 08:55 AM
    I'm having a similar problem. Only some of my events and like 5 peoples' birthdays. Coincidentally all 5 people have names that start with a or b. Hmmm.
    06-02-09 12:25 AM
    mine used to sync it and it was great but then i updated my storm and now it doesn't do it anymore.
    06-03-09 12:55 PM
    mine used to sync it and it was great but then i updated my storm and now it doesn't do it anymore.
    06-03-09 12:55 PM
    Yea I'm waiting for an answer too
    Ever since I updated my Os

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-03-09 07:44 PM
    Mine no longer syncs after upgrading
    06-04-09 11:52 PM
    I never had mine synced until after i went from .132>.148> wipe + .148, then I added the sync option and it worked nicely! (although I don't care about some of the birthdays...)

Go into your FB options, and make sure you have the most up to date version
    Last edited by bearcat237; 06-05-09 at 12:39 AM.
    06-05-09 12:37 AM
    Mine did the same thing when I upgraded to the Lyridical .148/5.0 hybrid a week or so ago, then a few days later they miraculously re-appeared on the calendar. Installed BBCrackman's v7 today, and they're gone again. Hopefully they decide to come back no their own again...
    06-05-09 01:39 AM
    I had the same problem after upgrading to Lyricidal's new beta hybrid. I have got them back now though. It only syncs the birthdays of the people you have connected to your blackberry contacts. If you go to your friends list in the facebook app and select each contact you have linked to you blackberry and click on refresh blackberry contact, it will download the newest pic and put there birthday back in. It is a little bit of a pain doing this for each person, but it does work. Hope this helps
    06-05-09 02:52 AM
    Some of my birthdays have started to magically re appear, but they are not near as bold as before, and it is hard to tell if they are there with out opening the individual day.
    06-09-09 08:37 AM
    I had the same problem after upgrading to Lyricidal's new beta hybrid. I have got them back now though. It only syncs the birthdays of the people you have connected to your blackberry contacts. If you go to your friends list in the facebook app and select each contact you have linked to you blackberry and click on refresh blackberry contact, it will download the newest pic and put there birthday back in. It is a little bit of a pain doing this for each person, but it does work. Hope this helps
    i did that and one or two came back that i clicked refresh blackberry contact,
    but common i can't do that for each,

this is a face book app bug correct? or does it have anything to do with the bb OS I'm running?
    06-16-09 01:46 PM
    I too had to refresh them all....
    06-16-09 03:53 PM
    Mine are syncing just fine...do you have the most recent Facebook app?
    Hmm, I do and I'm still having this problem =\.

EDIT: Okay, I see that the only birthdays I have are birthdays of friends who are in my Blackberry Contacts. Is there a way I can add all of my friends to Blackberry Contacts at once?
    Last edited by dimerang; 06-26-09 at 01:37 PM.
    06-26-09 01:33 PM
    I still can't get this to sync again, been a few months now. It's quite annoying to have had something when I first got my BlackBerry and then have it taken away from me

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-10-10 12:57 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD