well i just tested mine and it worked....
    05-21-09 03:17 PM
    Cookie56 I take it you also did the upgrade and that is when the notifications stopped?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-21-09 03:37 PM
    Yeah, but I did the upgrade a couple weeks ago. I deleted it from my BB just now and reinstalled it. Seems to be working ok now.
    05-21-09 03:39 PM
    Hey casp thanks for the link it worked great now my buddy the iphone freak cans top clowning me about how blackberry sucks. now the only issue i have and its for another thread everytime i go to a website that is mobile like m.espn.con or m.crackberry.com i get a 503 error you know what that might be thanks for the help everyone i really do appreciate it.
    05-22-09 01:49 AM
    Hey casp thanks for the link it worked great now my buddy the iphone freak cans top clowning me about how blackberry sucks. now the only issue i have and its for another thread everytime i go to a website that is mobile like m. espn. con or m. crackberry. com i get a 503 error you know what that might be thanks for the help everyone i really do appreciate it.
    i was having this problem and actually just came and tracked down this thread cause i couldnt remember where i saw it but i hadnt been able to go to any m. website. com site i would get the same error code as you and then today i figured it out on accident kinda. i would always leave the ww w. before it. you have to delete that so its just ht tp : // m.website . com i tried about seven different sites no problem at all anymore hope that helps you too

err.. i cant post links cause im new haha so i had to put a bunch of spaces in but hopefully you still get what i mean
    05-28-09 10:04 PM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD