i have a using the face book application it wont let me log in saying either my email or password is incorrect and if i do it from the phones browser then it work ive tried uninstalling it and reinstalling it but no fix to the problem any other recomendations?
    01-06-09 10:31 AM
    I. 2 had these probs with fbook app.it sucked the life out batt & mem. I deleted it. I just hav all notifications go 1 my email and u get them tht way. Extra steps 2 reply but no issues.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-06-09 11:54 AM
    Messages can be replied to from the facebook app.when people write on your wall is when you can't reply and you have to go to the website.
    01-06-09 12:05 PM
    in my opinion the facebook application is obsolete compared to the myspace application... it just seems to me like myspace went alot farther with the planning and development of their application compared to facebook
    01-07-09 01:59 PM
    Its a joke compared to the iphone app but as long as it works I'm happy.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-07-09 02:22 PM
    Iphone Facbook app: Made by Facebook
    BlackBerry Facebook app: Made by RIM
    01-07-09 02:24 PM
    HELLO EVERY BODY I JUST CLOCKED IT ANYWAY LISTEN TO THIS.....

GO ON YOUR FACEBOOK ON UR PC AND SELECT NO FOR FACEBOOK FOR BLACKBERRY SMART PHONES (ON YOUR PC)

OK THEN CREATE AN EMAIL ACOUNT ON YOUR PHONE U KNOW? U ACTULY MAKE A NEW EMAIL ACOUNT ON YOUR PHONE.... A BRAND KNEW ONE...

THEN you leave your pc alone ok u dont need your pc no more....... what we gonna do now is click yes for blackberry face book app this is done on your phone and also change your contact email do the new email adress u have jus created on your phone.... ok? and now its fixed

its fixed

its all good!

plus u can set ur new email acount to auto deleat ur inbox so u wont hav to keep deleating endless facebook emails.....

ok?

if u want to say thank you email me at [email protected]
    01-15-09 01:56 PM
    Not going to lie, I've had Facebook mobile on my phone since I got it (comes pre packaged with USCC) and I haven't had any of the problems that you all talk about. From time to time, I won't get a notification like a wall post, but when I go to my gmail inbox on my computer, I see that i didn't get an e-mail notification either. I haven't had any battery drain problems, and my memory hasn't been dropping either. No random deleting of sms or mms texts, or e-mail deleting... everything works very smoothly... Knock on wood...
    01-15-09 02:59 PM
    Ditto for me. Had the app on my Curve now for several weeks, nary a glitch. Can I knock on some of that wood?
    01-15-09 03:05 PM
    Ive deleted facebook, tried to delete other memory hog programs, and still cannot get my old email (new emails and notifications still come, but how do I get my old ones back?
    01-20-09 11:47 AM
35 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD