My facebook app has been working fine since I got my Tour, but tonight all of the sudden I went into it and it started fine but then instantly signed me out. I tried to sign back in but it said a data connection could not be established. I checked my browser and other data apps and everything was fine, I had good coverage. I did a battery pull, tried again and it started to sign me in but then instantly disconnected. Did this several times, so I attempted to reinstall it and the install froze in App World. I did another battery pull and now everything seems okay. Thoughts? Has this happened to anybody else? It's a Sprint Tour FWIW.
    08-06-09 12:52 AM
    I got rid of the Facebook app. There was always a message or two in the app that I could never figure out what they were or get rid of. I like just going to the website, it seems to work very well for me.
    08-06-09 01:26 AM
    never had any of that happen,but i did just get a message from 7/30 yesterday,guess its a little slow,lol
    08-06-09 02:49 AM
    mine worked great for about two weeks....then went to krap..but only because i decided to use the gmail app instead of the blackberry gmail link...sooooo i would put most of the blame on the facebook app for not being able to integrate in the best way
    08-06-09 09:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD