Facebook App needs yet ANOTHER UPDATE! A huge one!

Am I the only one who has completely stopped using it for the mobile web version?! It is clearly better, in my opinion.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-10-09 09:03 PM
    Mixed views on this.

My FB messages are delivered to my phone and displayed as a conversation. Although I do not use a FB interface to hold those conversations, it is the only way to initiate a new one.

Installing the FB application adds a useful Facebook option to the main messaging menu. Otherwise its very useless.
    11-10-09 11:37 PM
    My FB app has stopped working and even the web one crashes
    I read a thread that had people have my issues but in September... is anyone else having the whole "unable to retrieve the post at this time, please try again later?" whenever they try and look at anything?
    11-11-09 07:59 AM
    Only problem with facebook app is how much it slows down my phone when updating friends... it will even update my friends list again once i move from the friends tab.. sigh.
    11-11-09 08:10 AM
    My FB app has stopped working and even the web one crashes
    I read a thread that had people have my issues but in September... is anyone else having the whole "unable to retrieve the post at this time, please try again later?" whenever they try and look at anything?
    Overall the app serves its purpose for me, I dont live on it. But i have been getting those messages since last night. Maybe something is up with the servers or soemthing.
    11-11-09 08:11 AM
    Facebook itself has really started to suck. The mobile versions at least. I don't have internet at home in an effort to save some money, and plus I always use it on my bb. But anyway, facebook mobile sucks big time and the bb facebook app doesn't always work, and when it does, it gives me yesterdays news feed. I would delete facebook altogether if it weren't useful for family members that live in other states to keep up with my kids pictures.

11-11-09 08:20 AM
    Also, I don't understand why the bb facebook apps are so pathetic, when iphones facebook app seems to work great. Why can't they make an awesome facebook app, and an awesome twitter app!

11-11-09 08:22 AM
    +1 on the BB version being craptacular.

If SocialScope was better with FB (or if they would update it sometime this lifetime) I could use that...otherwise I am stuck on the mobile web version...
    11-11-09 08:40 AM
    The developers at RIM have really failed the blackberry facebook community. An open platform that does not require BIS and is developed by those who are not building other BIS dependent apps needs to be done. There are MANY out there who are affected by this failure of an app.

Luckily my mobile version works flawlessly.

11-11-09 08:52 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD