Does the app do anything different then just going through the browser to the website or does it just launch the mobile version of the website?
    07-06-08 10:56 PM
    I'm not really sure, but going to Facebook through the Blackberry browser works wonderfully. Fast, simple, efficient.
    07-06-08 11:27 PM
    mobile version. kinda......... i love it. i can post pics the second i take them to albums of my choice with my personal tagging. i think it's the best app out there (free)
    07-07-08 12:29 AM
    It just makes everything all organized. I use it and think it's great I would much rather use the app than the webpage.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-07-08 12:32 AM
    Its great. Nice interface and very user friendly. Alerts you when you're poked, get a message, get your wall written on, and whatever else you tell it to notify you of. Easy to change status and read your friends, upload pics, view friend, poke people, send messages, write on walls and read your notifications soon as they happen. Cause its a app there's pretty much no waiting time except what you ask it to do (update friends list) or what it does in the background.

07-07-08 02:36 AM
    Great application love using it instead of the web page. Its over all better.

07-07-08 03:02 AM
    hmmmm...I wonder if mine is working correctly. I don't spend a whole lot of time on FB, but I know that I've been poked recently, and nothing shows on my FB ap?

Maybe I just don't know how to use it?

besiderself
    07-07-08 07:03 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD