So I'm having this weird problem lately with my BB Storm and it's Facebook add.

It seems to be auto deleting my message history as well as any new postings it recieves. It shows on my main screen that I have a new update, but when I go to the facebook app it doesn't exist and it also shows that it's deleted the last 4-5 days of messages. If I leave it alone it just continues to delete more messages. At first I thought I just reached a limit that it could store but I don't think that's it as it just continues to erase everything.

The only solution I've found, even though it's temporary is removing the battery and doing a reset. Then it works fine for 3-4 days before doing the process again.

Also, when I do the reset it doesn't restore the previous messages.

Anyone else have this problem?
    06-02-09 04:50 PM
    So I'm having this weird problem lately with my BB Storm and it's Facebook add.

It seems to be auto deleting my message history as well as any new postings it recieves. It shows on my main screen that I have a new update, but when I go to the facebook app it doesn't exist and it also shows that it's deleted the last 4-5 days of messages. If I leave it alone it just continues to delete more messages. At first I thought I just reached a limit that it could store but I don't think that's it as it just continues to erase everything.

The only solution I've found, even though it's temporary is removing the battery and doing a reset. Then it works fine for 3-4 days before doing the process again.

Also, when I do the reset it doesn't restore the previous messages.

Anyone else have this problem?

it sounds like your memory is getting to low and the cleaner is cleaning out messages...

there is a automatic cleaner on the device that deletes things to free up memory.
    06-02-09 05:40 PM
    Any idea where those settings are? I've been looking through it and haven't found it yet.
    06-02-09 05:51 PM
    options>security options>memory cleaning
    06-02-09 08:23 PM
    i too had that problem and what noaim said worked.

but i have another problem with the Facebook app. it wont sync with my calender. it used to show all my friends birthdays and also their photos for my phone book.

any idea how to fix this one?
    06-03-09 12:37 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD