Since I'm not getting a response in the other forum, I thought I'd post here. I hope it's okay, if not please move.

I have the FB app since they released the new version a couple of months ago. I've never been able to post a status update to my account, nor can I view my friends status updates. In fact, I can't even 'see' my friends on the FB App.

I've attempted to re-install the FB App and I get this error:

"Facebook: Research in Motion Limited" contains a different version of module "net_rim_bb_facebook" which is also used by "facebook." If you proceed, "Facebook" may cease to function Properly. Proceed?

How do I correct this issue, please?
    10-14-09 06:41 PM
    Delete that application you have and in your BB browser, go to mobile.blackberry.com, no www. Go to Social Networking and download the Facebook application. When done installing, remove the battery while the device is ON, wait a minute and replace. Then go to Options >Advanced Options >Applications. Highlight the facebook Application >Hit Menu >Change Default Permissions. Make sure all 3 are set to "Allow" See if that does the trick or not...
    10-14-09 06:47 PM
    YES!!! Thank you!!! It's working properly now. Appreciate the help!
    10-14-09 07:21 PM
    I had a few rounds with the Facebook app before, it didn't win. Glad I could help...
    10-14-09 07:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD