I have downloaded my Facebook time a million times, and it does not populate an app icon anywhere. It shows as downloaded, but I can not access it anywhere. Quite annoying.

I have tried deleting it and re-downloading it again, with no success. When I first had my Pearl, it worked for a bit, until I had to upgrade. On the Storm 2, it has never worked.

Has anyone else had this issue, and if so, what was your resolution?

Thank you!
    07-14-10 01:04 AM
    Did you reboot your phone?
    07-14-10 01:50 AM
    Sounds like permissions settings to me for the FB app. I have no problems ...
    07-14-10 09:21 AM
    Strange, works fine for me on my S2 (although the FB app is pretty lame in and of itself...but that's another thread). Maybe check to see if it's (somehow) being listed as a hidden icon? No idea how that would happen, but if it is listed as being installed, it has to be somewhere.
    07-14-10 09:27 AM
    ^^^ What he said... try un-hiding everything.
    07-14-10 09:29 AM
    Yeah, I have a feeling your default 'Download' folder is probably hidden.
    07-14-10 10:36 AM
    i have downloaded facebook but it doesnt show up in the download folder and when i go to app world and go to my world and click on facebook the only options it shows are review recommend and screenshots, i'm new to the storm 2 from a pearl so i'm really lost and would appreciate any help.
    08-21-10 07:17 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD