Hi
    When I upload a photo to facebook from my 9900 the privacy is set to private so only I can see the photo.
    If I look on the mobile browser, I can see the photo has the padlock but its not clickable to change to public or friends, I have to wait till I'm at my laptop.
    This is driving me mad. It was the same on my old BB Curve too.
    Any ideas?
    Ideally, Id like to upload my photos with privacy set to public by default but failing that, to be able to change it in the browser would be good.
    Odd thing is, I have done it once.
    A couple of weeks ago, the padlock under the photo was not greyed out so I could click it and change it
    frustrated!
    any ideas guys?
    Thanks
    07-30-13 02:35 AM
    I edited your thread title to make it more of a question to be answered. This should help get you an answer and make the thread more useful in the future for others.
    07-30-13 10:42 PM
    im having the same problem too... i do set my account to provate to avoid weird people adding me on facebook but i tried everything but i cant change the 'only me'

does anyone know how to fix this problem? or have you found a solution? please help me!!!!
    09-28-13 05:02 AM
    On the Facebook desktop site, open settings, go to applications, and there on the "old mobile Facebook app versions" or something similar, you can change the default privacy setting for the stuff you share and that your app has no privacy settings toggle, like the BB FB app when you try to post a photo.
    11-17-13 01:36 PM
    Actually it can be done in app now
    When sharing a photo to Facebook, you can tap the icon on the right and choose who you want to see it

Posted via CB10
    11-17-13 01:41 PM