Not sure if this is particular to my phone (9800) or has happened on others.
    I just upgraded phones and successfully added my backed-up contact list. I then added the Facebook app which seemed (at first) to successfully sync up with my contact list.
    After a day or so I noticed that Facebook has many of the pictures and facebook info off by one contact. So person B's phone number now has person A's Facebook picture and other info.
    Deleting and re-installing did no good. My contact list still has the wrong pictures/job descriptions/etc for everyone.
    The phone numbers still match the names at least. This happened to anyone else? Any ideas?
    12-17-10 10:28 AM
    which facebook and which os? It might just be a problem with your OS version. I haven't had that problem yet
    12-17-10 10:31 AM
    OS 6.0.0246 and whatever is the current version of the Facebook app.
    I can't tell which end is the problem. If I go into the Facebook friend list and try to refresh the contact into or remove/re-add the contact sync it ends up with the same wrong info.
    Even some of the non-Facebook contacts now have a someone else's facebook picture, while others are fine.
    The contact list itself was backed up on my PC from the previous phone, so maybe somewhere in the process some hidden ID tags got mixed up. All I can think to do now is try adding the contacts all over again.
    12-17-10 10:44 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD