hi everyone i just recently flashed my BB 8350I using the great guide posted by amysharren, everything works now native browser text messages (send and receive).
    i wanted to get facebook so i decided to download the app from blackberry.com/facebook via native browser or as they say OTA.
    once i finished i reboot the phone but the application does not work i am getting a message saying " you are currently on a service plan that does not support this application, please contact your service provider to upgrade your data plan"
    i am on the boost 50 unlimites plan...

thanks in advance for any help/suggestions.

* by the way i used the search feature on this site but the relevant posts did not apply to boost.
    09-01-11 02:59 PM
    Search the forum for the version you need. The newest versions don't work without BIS. If your OS version is 4.5, use Facebook version 1.6.0.17, for OS 5.0, Facebook version 1.6.0.21.
    09-01-11 05:16 PM
    thanks for your help hightack, my os version is 4.6.1.313
    but the facebook version you mentioned is no where to n\be found, i even google it, but all the OTA links take you to the same place the balcberry site where they already updated to the new version.
    i found one on a zip file but it has all these .cod files, i really dont know how to load these files from windows.
    i will keep looking.
    tia
    09-01-11 07:43 PM
    Use version 1.6.0.17., the zip can be found on this page, http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...lx-cod-341636/ Download BBSAK and you can use it to load the Facebook COD's.
    09-01-11 08:26 PM
    thank you very much for your help hightack, i finally got it to work by following your instructions..
    thanks
    09-02-11 06:21 PM
    The newest version works fine on the 8350i now, however, the "Chat" tends to either freeze or be VERY sluggish...
    10-16-11 01:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD