Hey CB community, are anyone of you also experiencing bugs with the latest Facebook version?

My main concern is the News Feed. Now that BlackBerry has included the option to view most recent posts and top stories things have gotten much worse.

For example - when I click on most recent I see posts from over 1hr ago. I scroll 5 more posts down and I see posts from 2 days ago. Having over 500 friends I highly doubt that there are no posts for two days. Also, it seems to only prioritise posts from people who's profiles I've visited most recently. To top it off, the pictures I've added have not even shown up on my time line and it's been 2 days.

Facebook for Android works flawlessly in the above regard. It shows most recent posts regardless of who posted it. Pictures are also immediately added to your time line.

Any thoughts?

Posted from my Pearly White Z30
    03-26-14 11:42 AM
    I've found that with your wall, you have to scroll down to see the most recent posts. My birthday was this past weekend and I had to scroll down quite a bit to see all of the birthday wishes friends and family had left on my wall. Scrolling down even further revealed more birthday wishes. This last update messed up quite a bit of things on Facebook. As I don't use it that often it doesn't bother me that much. I can however understand how others who do use it frequently, could be very off put by these issues. Lets just hope for a quick update to fix these problems.
    03-26-14 11:47 AM