My facebook app has been acting strangely recently. I was wondering if anyone else has had the same problems. Sometimes the link in messages folder doesn't actually work. I don't know what's causing it.

In the event that facebook is broken on my phone I'd like to reload my os from scratch, like delete all apps and start ober. How do I do that?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-17-09 03:22 PM
    It seems like there is an issue with Facebook in general over the past week or so. In typical Crackberry fashion there are a bunch of different threads on it, all created within the last few weeks.

09-17-09 03:34 PM
    Oh I see. Well ill let It be for now then. Thank you and sorry for posting In multiple threads. Since I am on my phone its harder than normal to search for things.

09-17-09 05:14 PM
    No problem. You're right, I wish there was a better way to search on the mobile site.

09-17-09 05:35 PM
    I've been having problems for a few days too, super annoying! I see I got a FB message, so I click to open it, and it says "open, delete, go to mobile site, options, full menu" SUPER ANNOYING!!!! I want it fixed too
    09-17-09 06:47 PM
    It should be fixed soon.
    09-17-09 06:50 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD