I do like the new version of FB, and how much faster it is and also the fact that it has chat.

BUT, how do you make your newsfeed select status updates only?? Not all the games and such?
    I can't figure it out. Thanks!!!

10-21-11 09:12 PM
    When it loads, click the "Blackberry" menu button left of the trackpad and scroll down to "View Status Updates" and click that. Should fix you up. A shortcut after you hit the menu button is hit the "V" button 3 times to get you there. Hope that helps!
    10-21-11 09:32 PM
    Move your cursor to the space "What's on your mind?" and press the BB key, and you should see the option "View Status Updates", etc.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-21-11 09:33 PM
    **THANK YOU**
    That worked.
    I've learned so much from CB !!
    10-21-11 09:49 PM
    i actually just deleted fcbk from my 9900..couldnt get rid of those annoying message icons, even when i had already read the message..i went through this with my old bb and its the most annoying thing ever..
    10-21-11 09:52 PM
    Just go into your messages folder and delete the notifications. They'll then go away from the homescreen. No need to delete the app lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-21-11 09:55 PM
    i deleted all the messages from my phone and they still wouldnt go away
    10-21-11 10:04 PM
    Anyone know how to stop Facebook birthdates to being added to the calendar on your BB?

When I setup Facebook on the 9930 I didn't sync the contacts with my phone because I don't want every Facebook friends # in my phone. However, all the birthdays are appearing on my calendar. In the calendar options i can see Facebook as an account, however can't delete it.
    10-24-11 08:54 AM
    Anyone know how to stop Facebook birthdates to being added to the calendar on your BB?

When I setup Facebook on the 9930 I didn't sync the contacts with my phone because I don't want every Facebook friends # in my phone. However, all the birthdays are appearing on my calendar. In the calendar options i can see Facebook as an account, however can't delete it.
    did you backup old calendar and restore it onto this phone? if not, go to option (in fb app) and uncheck the box next to calendar...

anyone having the problem of inbox messages not coming to phone immediately, sometimes a day or two late? it's very annoying. it has only started happening in the past month when fb made more changes...
    10-24-11 09:03 AM
    did you backup old calendar and restore it onto this phone? if not, go to option (in fb app) and uncheck the box next to calendar...

anyone having the problem of inbox messages not coming to phone immediately, sometimes a day or two late? it's very annoying. it has only started happening in the past month when fb made more changes...
    I have that box unchecked on the FB App...When I got the 9930 my old calendar was backed up, and then sync'd to the new 9930. I never had FB birthdays appearing in my calendar before.
    10-24-11 09:40 AM
    I have that box unchecked on the FB App...When I got the 9930 my old calendar was backed up, and then sync'd to the new 9930. I never had FB birthdays appearing in my calendar before.
    weird. i'm unsure of the problem. i hope you're able to fix it.
    10-24-11 10:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD