The Facebook app is horrible, I know. For some reason though, I'm getting all these old notifications on my BB. I'm getting notifications from emails or comments I got on Facebook months ago. Why doesn't this app update regularly?
    07-08-10 01:25 PM
    I get those old notifications, too. It's not that good, it doesn't even support chat. I'm hoping that they'll update it soon, with all the features included.
    07-08-10 01:28 PM
    I also get the old notifications of someone writing on my wall. I do like that I can take a pic and send it straight to FB though. That's why I still have the app. I keep hearing about an upgrade to 1.8, but who knows when that'll happen.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-08-10 01:36 PM
    I also get the old notifications of someone writing on my wall. I do like that I can take a pic and send it straight to FB though. That's why I still have the app. I keep hearing about an upgrade to 1.8, but who knows when that'll happen.

It might come out soon, you never know

But, I doubt it will have "BIG" changes. It may fix some minor bugs, but it wouldn't have new features and fix major bugs (like getting old notifications).
    07-08-10 02:30 PM
    I sure hope that 2.0 comes soon! really the only thing I use it for is syncing with my contacts for pic CID. Chat would be awesome.
    07-08-10 02:41 PM
    I sure hope that 2.0 comes soon! really the only thing I use it for is syncing with my contacts for pic CID. Chat would be awesome.
    Chat would be really awesome! Like the iPhone/iPod Touch Facebook app.
    07-08-10 04:15 PM
    The only thing 1.8 is bug fixes and speed improvements. Also, the facebook notifications are now push and are not tied to your email anymore.

07-08-10 04:34 PM
    The only thing 1.8 is bug fixes and speed improvements. Also, the facebook notifications are now push and are not tied to your email anymore.

That's a good thing to know.
    07-08-10 09:09 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD