Will not go further than my profile and not refresh anybody else having this problem

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-10-10 09:20 AM
    I'm having the same problem, as far as I can tell Facebook made some changes to the site, and that's when this problem occurred. I'm so irritated by this!
    02-10-10 09:24 AM
    REPOST:

ok, so I was b'ing and moaning last night because of the new layout, but I do agree change is good or else we'd still be in the stone ages. It just amazes me that RIM wasn't up to the challenge to get their app synced with the new layout. Surely they knew it was coming. My sister has the iphone and her app is up and kicking, could it be a conspiracy between apple & facebook...lol..anyway, that's just makes me wonder how come that app still works with facebook, but not the blackberry one....things that make you go hmmm...hope RIM gets a fix soon, I'm a facebook addict, and right now i'm tweaking (or twittering)...hahaha...
    02-10-10 09:58 AM
    I'm having the same issue as well. I can't view any comments and my News Feed is blank. I keep receiving an error which reads "There was a problem while communicating with Facebook.". If this has anything to do with the new Facebook layout, I'll be even more annoyed as I can't stand the new layout. It's still filled with bugs and is never up-to-date.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-10-10 10:03 AM
    mine isnt working either

im addicted i'm always on here (laptop) n when i'm not near my latop im on using my BB.
    its hassle but you can still use the mobile version
    02-10-10 01:53 PM
    mine isnt working either

im addicted i'm always on here (laptop) n when i'm not near my latop im on using my BB now i cant
    yea you can, just go to their mobile site.
    02-10-10 01:54 PM
    I've posted this about four time already.
    Welcome to Facebook | Facebook
    02-10-10 01:55 PM
    Just tried< its seems to be back working now.. Yeah Buddy
    02-11-10 06:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD