Every since i installed the facebook app i have not received one notification from it. How do you get it to send notifications?
    01-13-09 06:09 PM
    On your facebook account, make sure you have email alerts turned on and that it is associated with an email on your BB
    01-13-09 06:12 PM
    Facebook app is satan lol. Try reinstalling it or setting up your notifications from your pc. Or just delete it because its a freakin headache
    01-13-09 06:13 PM
    Facebook app is satan lol. Try reinstalling it or setting up your notifications from your pc. Or just delete it because its a freakin headache
    Thank You, that is exactly how i was gonna put it...
    01-13-09 06:17 PM
    Thank You, that is exactly how i was gonna put it...
    I had to call a priest to remove it. Lol
    01-13-09 06:21 PM
    oh god do the notifications still go to my email because those are a pain!:|
    01-13-09 06:27 PM
    No, they will just go to the facebook app, kinda like its its own mailbox
    01-13-09 06:32 PM
    I couldn't tell ya never used it, i been around here long enough to wait after an app comes out and see what everybody has to say...
    01-13-09 06:33 PM
    Im gunna try it now, this app is getting a lot of crap from people
    01-13-09 06:35 PM
    Never has a problem with facebook (Pearl, Curve or Bold).

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    01-13-09 06:38 PM
    I dont see why. I never had a problem with it, but that's just me I guess
    01-13-09 06:39 PM
    Like most mobile apps they are simply the bare essentials for operating on the site. I wish it was more in depth...the phone can handle it for sure, I just wish it looked more like my home page when I log in....

It is facebook...I can't even see my face when I log into it with my phone...hmmmmm
    01-13-09 06:40 PM
    mine dont come into my email, just through the app.
    01-13-09 06:42 PM
    yea but its good for uploading photos...it worked but i got the notification in my email...they should really update this app

i guess im gunna keep the notifications!
    01-13-09 06:42 PM
    u can block certain notifications that are sent to you by email, or u can set it to receive txt messages instead if u would like. its under facebook mobile options and facebook setting i think... lol
    01-13-09 06:45 PM
    I use it and have never had any issues with it on my Bold. Instead of the notification going to the e-mail inbox. it shows up in face book app. Updates to your wall as well as messages sent to you show up in your app. For most of the functionality, however, it just launches the facebook mobile site.
    01-13-09 07:28 PM
    u can block certain notifications that are sent to you by email, or u can set it to receive txt messages instead if u would like. its under facebook mobile options and facebook setting i think... lol
    Oh god text messages are even worse it sends you like 3 texts just to tell you that you have a wall post!
    01-13-09 07:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD