Me again. Can anyone help me with the following? I use to get the little red star on my FB icon on the home screen when there was a new notification, etc. on Facebook. A couple of days ago, it just dissapeared. Anyone?
    07-27-10 09:30 AM
    Not sure if it's a Facebook issue, but I'm not getting Facebook notifications today. They aren't coming through the application nor Email. SMS seems to be working for now.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-27-10 05:48 PM
    Not sure if it's a Facebook issue, but I'm not getting Facebook notifications today. They aren't coming through the application nor Email. SMS seems to be working for now.

no such issues here (NH) been getting them all day
    07-27-10 07:30 PM
    After a few hours of no notifications, they're starting to come back. Finally.

07-27-10 08:00 PM
    Lucky you. I have done everything that I can possibly think of, including asking for help from my FB friends. I have made sure that all software has been updated, have loged out and back in. NOTHING. What is really annoying is that it was working fine and then just stopped. Have also discovered that FB isn't sending any emails to my gmail account. Everyone else I know with BB's are happy
    07-28-10 06:30 AM
    My friend is having the same issue. I too checked her email account, her settings & I even uninstalled and reinstalled the FB app. Nothing seems to work. Its frustrating to me & its not even my problem.

07-28-10 12:15 PM
    I wonder if it's the Facebook server that the account is associated with, that's having issues. I have 2 Facebook accounts. One I started, but ended up not using. The other account is the one I use as my main account. My main account was having login and notifications issues last week. So I decided to log into the other account and try it out. That account was working fine. After a few days had passed, my main account was working again.

07-28-10 12:24 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD