after i upgraded i lost the facebook app and its still missing even after i tried to reinstall 5.0. i decided to delete it and then reinstall it too but after i reinstalled facebook from the app world it just disappeared and now the only facebook icon i have is the archived one in the downloads folder and thats not being responsive whatsoever. i need help to get it back the way it was
    10-31-09 10:46 AM
    go to mobile.blackberry.com from your browser and you can download the facebook application that will work with your Storm from there.
    10-31-09 10:49 AM
    If it shows as installed in the applications screen, you might need to delete it first before you download as recommended above. At least I did with BB Messenger.
    10-31-09 11:50 AM
    Don't forget the all important battery pull!
    10-31-09 12:42 PM
    I've been having the same problem. I downloaded it from mobile.blackberry.com and it still doesn't work.
    11-01-09 03:12 PM
    I had this same problem with ICQ, after the 5.0 upgrade it just disappeared, it was installed but I couldn't find it.... I re-dloaded it and and it said allready installed. removed it DM and tried to re dload and install and it was still hidden... took it to Verizon and a tech worked on it for two hours before I had to call it quits and go to work, went back the next day and they wiped the phone and did a fresh install... worked after that..... but I've seen this same prob now with different apps after the upgrade... mine disappeared after I changed themes I think
    11-01-09 11:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD