i was playing around on facebook on my blackberry 8310, and a notification came up asking if i wanted to update it. so out of curiosity i updated facebook and i don't see any changes. what are some of the changes?
    05-12-09 09:34 PM
    Nothing that u will see just some diff things u can do... I have not used it in a long time so I forgot but I do know it is nothing special...

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-12-09 09:36 PM
    did you upgrade to 1.5? if so there are many new features like calendar, message, and contact support.
    05-12-09 09:52 PM
    Check out the OPTIONS in your Facebook app now. There is a feature that some people like - I myself do not - if you check mark the Contacts integration anyone that is in your contact list on your device and also on your FB friends list, your device will be updated with their profile photo from FB onto your phone. And whenever they make a change to their FB profile it will end up changed on your phone. I prefer not to use this...

You can also select whether or not to have FB Calendar synchronization with your device. If you are using the FB Calendar, that is, it will move items into your BlackBerry device as well..

I think there might be a couple of other "new" things...

The rest of the changes are just improvements to the basically boring Facebook application.

ALB
    05-12-09 11:01 PM
    Nothing to important. It can sync your bb calender with your facebook events, but fb will take over your calender. Fb can also take pictures off of it and set it as your friends pictures for when they call you. Other then that nothing to big to rant about. Its to plain imo.

05-13-09 12:35 AM
    There are the features listed above along with a few others.

You can now write on other's walls straight from the app instead of it taking you to the mobile site. The same goes for status comments and picture comments. All of that is done through the app now where as before it gave you a link to go to the mobile site to respond to or add comments.

05-13-09 02:39 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD