I am having trouble with my Facebook. I am not getting comment notices or picture comments. I was wondering if anyone knew what could be causing this. If you could let me know thanks!
    04-08-09 06:15 PM
    uninstall and reinstall
    04-08-09 06:19 PM
    I am having the same Errors... Figured it was a server upgrade.
    04-08-09 06:29 PM
    Probably not, Facebook, in its current iteration, has produced a large number of issues.

Known issues are e-mail constipation, major memory leaks, random reboots, random shutdowns, recycling shutdowns, text and call log deletion, loss of contacts, and a host of others.

Now some seem to run Ok much of the time. But it would be a major challenge to find all of the posts and threads where deletion of FB solved most, if not all, of these issues.

So, it's your choice to have it, but odds are that bugs will occur.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-08-09 06:45 PM
    I don't know about any body else but I had all the symtoms above before I ever got the face book app the things described above means low memory in most cases that I've seen but my guess on the facebook errors is they are updating because it has been missing from the app world since saturday I'd imagine it will be back up and running smooth when it is put back in the app store

04-08-09 07:56 PM
    So0o0 I just have to wait or deal with not getting my notices!?! Just frustrates me!

04-08-09 09:39 PM
    You might want to check your facebook mobile settings from your fb account on a pc. At one time all of the check boxes for notifications got 'unchecked' by themselves on my account. I just went in and reset them to solve the issue. I have never had major issues running fb on my pearl, other than occasional email 'constipation'. No crazy memory leaks.

Good luck.

04-09-09 07:52 AM
    anyones notice major problems with 8800?
    04-09-09 09:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD