my storm 2 is really slow since the update. and i mean, REALLY slow. the facebook app takes almost 2 minutes to open one notification. I'm ready to uninstall it. It was NEVER this slow. Ever.
    08-08-11 09:13 PM
    It's generally bad. Like I said, nice interface, but so buggy. I've just stopped the battery pulls. At this point, I'm still checking FB mobile for notifications because the app is so unreliable.
    08-09-11 06:53 AM
    Hey guys I didn't put this in the app section because I didn't know if it was just a Storm2 thing. I recently downloaded fb 2.0 and the user interface is dope. But its a bit buggy. Also I can't get it to update as quickly as the previous version. So does anyone have a link to the previous edition because while it looks pretty its not fully functional.

Can u pls help me out guys, does my blackberry storm 2 9550 support Etisalat or MTN interner browsing? How do i go about it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

08-10-11 05:53 AM
    I must be one of the lucky ones. The only issue I've seen on my Storm2 is that I must login after each reboot, which is a minor annoyance. But my News Feed refreshes properly, no freezing, notifications come in without a hitch, and Places finds my location quickly. For what it's worth, I'm running the 5.0.0.1082 OS that Appalachian Wireless released a couple months back.
    08-10-11 09:17 AM
    I did what was posted earlier and logged in on my computer and clicked the X next to each game update and chose "hide from news feed"......that worked for my online viewing in FB as now I don't see any game updates on the computer but they still show up on my phone. There must be a way to set it so I don't have to scroll through a gazillion game updates that friends play and only see the news feed. If anyone knows PLEASE let me know......There are more bad bugs in this version than good points. I have to reboot at least once daily to refresh as the menu refresh doesn't work, places doesn't work (yes GPS is on) and all these stupid game updates on who found what where.................
    08-10-11 04:29 PM
    That's really strange that you're still getting those on your feed. I know that's worked for me and carried over to the mobile account.
    08-15-11 07:29 AM
31 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD