For the past few weeks, any time I update my Facebook status on my computer, the update does not reflect on my Storm. I update my status a few time every day, but the status on my Storm still shows my status from a few weeks ago. I have checked the application settings, and everything is allowed. Any ideas?

Thanks!
    03-12-09 09:49 PM
    Same here. I think that's how it works.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    03-12-09 10:28 PM
    yeah, the facebook app has gotten glitchy lately. i go on facebook and i see i have like 5 notifications and i go on the storm version and theres nothing...not really reliable...
    03-12-09 10:33 PM
    Same thing with me. I'd have all these messages and notifications but not a peep out of the mobile app. I uninstalled/reinstalled and that worked for awhile, but then the same problems kept cropping up. Now I just go to the mobile site. Hoping 1.5 will at least address the notification issue.
    Last edited by CountCrackula; 03-12-09 at 10:51 PM.
    03-12-09 10:47 PM
    yea the facebook app sucks as it is right now. the only way your status will update in the app is if you update it from the app. also i don't even get all my notifications. more like most of them i don't get. lets say i do get a message when i send a reply and then get a reply from that i don't get the notification. i go to the mobile site and check my notifications like that. like the count says... 1.5 better fix these and many more problems and for pete's sake... WHERE THE HECK IS IT?!?!?!
    03-12-09 10:51 PM
    was having same problems.. would get email notifications in my gmail.. but nothing on fb app..

went to options > advanced > applications > saw TWO fb apps listed.. deleted both.. one required a restart.. reinstalled app.. notifications coming through no problem now.

i'm assuming the fb app was installed twice during an OS update & 3rd party app restore.

hope this helps!
    03-12-09 11:33 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD