So I recently downloaded Facebook 1.8 over OTA (since my App World takes forever to pick up updates). I welcome the fact that us blackberry users finally get an update to a rather sub-par app, but I am noticing some lag when switching between screens (such as messages to friends back to the main page). I also notice that, when switching screens in landscape, the icons along the top get all distorted as the screen switches. Anyone else facing this problem on the Storm? I am running OS .797 and on a 9530.

Thanks!
    08-19-10 07:50 AM
    I just installed it on my Bold 9000 OS 5.0.0.681 and have not seen any issues. Seems to be a definite improvement over 1.7.
    08-19-10 08:06 AM
    I'm using it on my Storm2 9520 and find it a big improvement over the previous issues. Could you have many apps on your device or an app that may be interfering with its operations? Perhaps you'd like to uninstall, reinstall and do a battery pull?
    08-19-10 08:56 AM
    I am also using it on a Storm II. Seems smoother and faster. Would have been nice if they had added a message reader. (seems that would be a given, wouldn't it...)
    08-19-10 11:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD