hi
    i have facebook 1.8 beta n its pretty stable as far as i used so if anyone wants to try i can email u
    and to moderates of crackberry.com i wanna ask u onething
    its not illagel to share is it ???
    06-17-10 01:42 PM
    is this the one for the testers.. if so i don't think anybody else can receive them
    06-17-10 01:44 PM
    Didn't you need to put in a keycode to even get into the app? If so, then it won't work, that keycode is PIN specific.
    06-17-10 01:47 PM
    yea its for testers but dnt forget when RIM s new OS and APPS come out on beta you could still find them on net so i personally dont see any reason why we shouldnt share BUT still need mod s confrmtion
    06-17-10 01:49 PM
    well im not a tester but guess what im using it without any problem
    its just you HAVE TO INSTALL IT OVER 1.7 or else it will not work

anyway if wanted plzz give ur email ill send it to anyone
    gtg now cheerz
    06-17-10 01:49 PM
    Did you read your beta agreement before you downloaded the app? I seriously doubt it said share it with anybody who wanders by. You may want to read what you agreed to do.
    06-17-10 01:58 PM
    ^ Do you see how he writes? He clearly didn't read the agreement.

Let him send it out all he wants. Nobody will be able to use it without a keycode.
    06-17-10 02:04 PM
    The code you get as a tester is tied to your PIN, so I can't see how you would get it to work.
    06-17-10 02:07 PM
    All testers are required to keep RIM beta products "strictly confidential." Assuming you do have a version of FB 1.8 that can be used without putting in the PIN-generated keycode when the licensing agreement pops up after installation, I'm not sure TPTB here at CB want to assist in a continuing violation by someone of the Beta Zone confidentiality agreement.
    06-17-10 02:08 PM
    OK let me clear all the clouds
    1-Im not goddamn beta testers as i already mentioned n it was for nemoid
    2-nemoid ur clearly dumb then dnt understand n never read aything n just post by reading the last post
    3-RIM or any other company WANTS you me n everybody to try thses betas thts why they keep one backdroor so ppl can try thier beta apps withour autorisition
    4-as i mentioned b4 it doesnt work if you try to install on 1.6 or earlier version it only works when you try to update from 1.7
    5-this is also for nemoid and trucky IM NOT BETA TESTER AND THE APP NEVER ASKS FOR YOUR STUPID PIN
    6-COMON GUYS IM NOT SELLING DRUGS HERE its just beta app and if you want ask for it just dont try to be clever n post stupid things
    7-bold 9700 is my 2nd bb n i started to use bb for 9 months now so i wonder how i be a beta testers cherzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    06-17-10 02:11 PM
    RIM or any other company WANTS you me n everybody to try thses betas thts why they keep one backdroor so ppl can try thier beta apps withour autorisition
    Yeah, that's why they only invited a limited number of Beta Zone users to test FB 1.8, and required them to give their PINs so a lengthy and complex keycode could be generated allowing only those who have been invited to install the app. Wide open backdoor there telling everybody to come on in!
    06-17-10 02:20 PM
    He seems to be using a smartphone, but doesn't seem too smart.
    The key is PiN specific, and the application should not be shared.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by cdf3; 06-17-10 at 02:30 PM.
    06-17-10 02:24 PM
    Yeah, that's why they only invited a limited number of Beta Zone users to test FB 1.8, and required them to give their PINs so a lengthy and complex keycode could be generated allowing only those who have been invited to install the app. Wide open backdoor there telling everybody to come on in!
    really ????
    then how come i got it wihtout those long length keycode and blalablalbalblab code ??? n im not beta tester
    sorry man but u have alot of faith on RIM )))
    06-17-10 02:26 PM
    He's seems to be using a smartphone, but doesn't seem too smart.
    The key is PiN specific, and the application should not be shared.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    ))) you remind me of star wars fans those geeks "EMPIRE IS UNBEATABLE THE LIGHT FORCE SHALL WIN " ) comon guys im sick of telling tht IM NOT BETA TESTERS N THE APP STILL WORKS
    instead of making stupid comments why dnt u clever boys just try it 1st then comment
    06-17-10 02:30 PM

BLACKBERRY BETA ZONE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF USE

IN ORDER TO BECOME A MEMBER OF BLACKBERRY BETA ZONE AND ACCESS THE PASSWORD-PROTECTED PORTIONS OF THE BLACKBERRY BETA ZONE WEBSITE ("BETA ZONE") FOUND AT WWW.BLACKBERRY.COM/BETA, YOU MUST REGISTER FOR A BETA ZONE USER ACCOUNT (THE "USER ACCOUNT") AND AGREE TO THIS AGREEMENT.

1. AGREEMENT
    A. Terms of Agreement. The BlackBerry Solution License Agreement (formerly known as the BlackBerry Software License Agreement) (the "BBSLA") is the license agreement under which RIM makes RIM services and software for the BlackBerry Solution available, and as modified by these Terms and Conditions of Use, it applies to Beta Zone, the services provided through Beta Zone, and the beta products ("Beta Products") and services ("Beta Services") provided under the various beta programs ("Beta Programs") hosted on Beta Zone. If You are already using a BlackBerry Handheld, You have already been required to agree to the BBSLA or an earlier version thereof. You can find the current version of the BBSLA under "Agreements" on Beta Zone.

B. Consumer Beta Programs. The BBSLA as modified by these Terms and Conditions of Use forms a legal agreement (the "Agreement") between you individually ("You") and Research In Motion Limited or the subsidiary or affiliate thereof specified in the BBSLA applicable in Your jurisdiction ("RIM") with respect to Consumer Programs (as defined below) and Your associated use of Beta Zone.

C. Organization Only Beta Programs. If You are also authorized to act on behalf of Your company or another entity ("Your Organization") and RIM accepts Your nomination of Your Organization for participation within Beta Zone, then solely with respect to any Beta Program that is designated as an Organization Only Program (as defined below) by RIM and Your associated use of Beta Zone, this Agreement is between Your Organization and RIM, and "You" in that context refers to Your Organization. Each of You and RIM is referred to in this Agreement as a "Party" and collectively as the "Parties".

D.
    Effect of Clicking "I Agree". By clicking "I Agree" below, You (a) acknowledge that You have read, understood and agree to be bound by and comply with this Agreement. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THIS AGREEMENT, YOU MAY NOT COMPLETE THE REGISTRATION PROCESS FOR AN ACCOUNT OR PARTICIPATE IN A BETA PROGRAM. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS ABOUT THIS AGREEMENT, PLEASE CONTACT RIM AT [email protected].

E. Additional Terms.
    Some Beta Programs may have additional terms ("Additional Terms") that may supplement or modify this Agreement. These will be presented to You, and You will be required to agree to the Additional Terms, in order to participate in those Beta Programs or to obtain particular Beta Products for those Beta Programs. Upon acceptance of the Additional Terms, they will form part of the Agreement with respect to those particular Beta Programs only.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS OR CONCERNS ABOUT THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, PLEASE CONTACT RIM AT [email protected].
    06-17-10 02:36 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD