Not happy here either. They picked me for BBM. I marked it as not used because it is blocked by our Corporate BES server.
    06-07-10 07:09 PM
    apparently people dont like to read and follow T&Cs

7. YOUR USE OBLIGATIONS.

A. Accurate Information. In consideration of Your use of any services provided on Beta Zone, You agree to: (a) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about Yourself where prompted by Beta Zone (the "Personal Data"); and (b) maintain and promptly update the Personal Data to keep it true, accurate, current and complete.

B. Confidentiality. You acknowledge and agree that: (a) subject to sub-paragraph (d), the successful market launch of commercial versions of RIM products and/or services requires You to keep all content discussed on, made available through or contained in Beta Zone, including, without limitation, the Beta Products and Beta Services (the "Content") strictly confidential; (b) the premature release of any of the Content would damage RIM�s competitive edge and intellectual property rights; (c) the Content shall not be shared with anyone other than other authorized participants of the same Beta Program; and (d) only Content that has been publicly released by RIM may be discussed or shown to the public.
    06-07-10 08:38 PM
    Apparently 1 person doesn't like to read the posts in the thread.

It seems to me that ONLY 1 person (the OP) in this thread may actually have the FaceBook 1.8 Beta from BetaZone. This has turned into basically a "wish I had it also" thread after the first post.

You can correct me if I am wrong, but no one except the OP has it to be able to discuss anything about it.
    06-07-10 10:46 PM
28 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD