When I click the top firends icon, my bb lags and freezes for brief intervals. I've re-installed it 3 times and have re-sent the facebook servicebooks, but nothing seems to work. My friends list is constantly at 99% updating list.

Does anyone have this issue or can anyone shed some ideas on how to solve this???
    10-22-09 10:24 AM
    i had the same issue with the last version of Facebook.. but not with the recent upgrade. To resolve it before, I left it sitting for a while and eventually it finished refreshing. Sorry I cant be of more assistance..
    10-22-09 10:46 AM
    I've left it for a few hours already lol. Thanks for the advice though. Anyone else have any help?
    10-22-09 10:47 AM
    Try un checking the three options that Facebook attaches with your phone calinder friends pictures and messages save it log out log in and check them all and then run your friends list. I did this and it fixed my glitch I had on the old facebook. Never had this problem on the new 1.7 thought

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    10-22-09 12:25 PM
    Try un checking the three options that Facebook attaches with your phone calinder friends pictures and messages save it log out log in and check them all and then run your friends list. I did this and it fixed my glitch I had on the old facebook. Never had this problem on the new 1.7 thought

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I've now tried this process a few times, but its still not working and freexing up the friends update. . Anymore hints please?
    10-22-09 02:14 PM
    I have same problem, Facebook 1.7.18 freezes up does not let me scroll or use BB key to see options. I have deleted, reinstalled, did not have same problem with last version but now cannot find copy of last version to install. Help????
    10-22-09 03:08 PM
    I've put a couple of posts out to see if someone can file share 1.6.0.22. Nothing yet.
    10-22-09 03:40 PM
    I didn't have a problem with any of the previous Facbook builds and I'm not believer in going backwards and re-installing an old version!

Anyone else have any fixes???
    10-23-09 05:49 AM
    bump...ity....bump...bump....
    10-23-09 05:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD