Facebook 1.6 Is Out!!
    Last edited by dan96815; 06-05-09 at 08:05 PM.
    06-05-09 07:55 PM
    I don't understand the appeal of facebook. It is supposed to keep everyone up to date on what you are doing?

If they could design an app that just posted "none of your f**king business" every hour, I would sign up for that.
    06-05-09 08:02 PM
    I don't understand the appeal of facebook. It is supposed to keep everyone up to date on what you are doing?

If they could design an app that just posted "none of your f**king business" every hour, I would sign up for that.
    Ya I agree!! LOL
    06-05-09 08:03 PM
    Having trouble with the new Facebook app. I've downloaded it and re downloaded it. When I go into applications my phone is telling me the app is on there but there is no icon. Now I can't download the older version
    06-05-09 08:29 PM
    Having trouble with the new Facebook app. I've downloaded it and re downloaded it. When I go into applications my phone is telling me the app is on there but there is no icon. Now I can't download the older version
    check ur applications or downloads folder
    06-06-09 08:50 AM
    Where can I download this "over the air"?
    06-06-09 08:58 AM
    I upgraded mine from the mobile facebook site. M.facebook.com. Worked great and I really like the changes that were made!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-06-09 09:23 AM
    I'm not crazy about updating my fb status, but I like using the app because I get to see pics that my friends post. it's also a good way to get info on events and such.
    At college (mine at least anyway) everyone has a cell but you may not know everyone's number, so you just contact them via fb. It's a great way to contact people without being perceived as "creepy" or having to go through hassle.

06-06-09 09:29 AM
    Do this.
    1) Uninstall facebook from your berry
    2) Reboot it
    3) Download and install facebook v1.6 from the blackberry browsers 'get facebook v1.6 now!' Link
    4) Reboot once installed, even if it doesn't ask you to.
    5) Go back to the browser and download/install again
    6) The icon should be back in business where you originially had it

Cheers!!

06-06-09 10:58 AM
    I've just downloaded this in the UK, had to go to the Facebook website to get it though as the App store was still showing 1.5 and the app itself claimed there were no updates available.

Everything is working great so far, icon was there after I'd rebooted, I like the new layout and animations. A big improvement over 1.5!
    06-06-09 11:48 AM
    I got it last night from blackberry.com/facebook

works like a charm...kind of liked 1.5 better though...I mean there are more features to this version but 1.5 seemed cleaner
    06-06-09 12:30 PM
    I am going to get it now!
    06-06-09 01:19 PM
    it looks same like 1.5.. what so special about 1.6? Umm
    06-06-09 01:55 PM
    It is still to plain, it needs more features.
    06-06-09 01:56 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD