Is anyone else having issues syncing Facebook with the Contacts? It worked perfectly on my Curve; all the contacts synced with the photos but it won't work on my Storm! Does anyone have the same issue? Better yet, any fixes?
    06-15-09 01:49 AM
    Mine hasn't updated either since 1.6

Worked fine on 1.5

I've tried running the setup a few times but is still the same.
    06-15-09 02:55 AM
    Uninstall and reinstall. I did that and as soon as I logged back into it, it synced the contacts for me.
    06-15-09 08:20 AM
    Thanks, I'll give it a go...
    06-15-09 11:22 AM
    mine works fine. but i uninstalled the old one before i installed the new one. did you all install right over the top of the old 1.5 version? that seemed to have caused a few problems for people.
    06-15-09 12:00 PM
    Thats what I did I guess the unistall and reinstall will fix it for people like me who did that.....
    06-15-09 02:56 PM
    Thanks guys! I will try that and hopefully it'll work! I just hate how it takes foreverrrr to restart after you uninstall something!
    06-16-09 03:18 PM
    Uninstall and reinstall. I did that and as soon as I logged back into it, it synced the contacts for me.
    It didn't work!! The only thing that synced was the stupid calendar which I had unchecked to begin with . After I reinstalled it it had an error reset message..I guess that might be why..
    06-16-09 06:56 PM
    First time I installed it the app worked fine but used up the battery, drained the battery in 2 hours. I uninstalled and then reinstalled and now there is not a problem with power usage.

Guess maybe a quirk of the Blackberry OS.
    06-16-09 08:21 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD