Hello before I throw my phone out of the window... does anyone have the old FB 1.6.0.17 I could download?? As I am having many problems with 1.6.0.21 like my calender entries not showing up in your themes? Example, when you have a Today Plus theme with calender, my entries don't show up at all. Also when I get a notification it tells me but then when I look at it, it gives me a link to the mobile site

Can anyone help *cry*
    07-12-09 08:51 AM
    Make sure that you have the calendar that contains the events set as the default. What I mean by this is go to Options> Advanced Options> Default Services> Calendar (CICAL): Set this to the email address with the events. As for the notifications problem, the app will sometimes do that with certain messages that are sent to you fb inbox (I had it happen a few times even on 1.6.0.17 too).

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-12-09 11:58 AM
    Hello it is already set that way

The event are in my calender if I go into it.... but they don't show up on my screen when i roll over the icon
    07-12-09 12:28 PM
    Oh and things are in my calender twice?? how can i get rid of that??
    07-12-09 12:29 PM
    Right I have fixed all the entries being in twice... now all i need to do is get all my calender entries to show up in the screen when i scroll over the calender icon... can anyone help??
    07-12-09 12:48 PM
    I have noticed that the v1.6.0.21 seems to be a lot more unstable compared to the v1.6.0.17. I too would like to try and find a link to reinstall the older version of 1.6 myself. Please let me know where I can find this ota link also.
    07-23-09 12:00 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD