I love how it updates my friends' picture on my phone, but is there a way to make it so it doesn't put what company they work for in my contacts list?
    04-28-09 08:09 PM
    Not that I am aware of, maybe someone else will know...
    04-28-09 08:10 PM
    I couldn't find anything in the facebook app or on the facebook site itself to fix this.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-28-09 08:50 PM
    You can delete it, if you want. Just edit the contact info and delete the company.
    04-28-09 08:53 PM
    You can delete it, if you want. Just edit the contact info and delete the company.
    i did that already, but the company names came back in a day or so
    04-28-09 09:24 PM
    Very weird. Mine were deleted almost as soon as I installed it (it's kindof weird and annoying) and haven't come back. It's been like, over a week.

Sorry it doesn't work for you
    04-28-09 11:04 PM
    Mine did the same thing too until I disable the syncing of my FB friends with my BB contacts. As long as they are linked this is going to happen since it is always going to update your BB contacts with the latest FB information. Now I just manually update any contacts once I find out their information changed.

04-28-09 11:13 PM
    Why do they bother you? I think it's cool that it makes the info you keep more complete, especially since your friends update their own info.

You could always turn off the syncing once you've gotten the stuff you wanted synced, and then delete the company info. You can also unlink contacts on an individual basis.

04-28-09 11:19 PM
    Mine did the same thing too until I disable the syncing of my FB friends with my BB contacts. As long as they are linked this is going to happen since it is always going to update your BB contacts with the latest FB information. Now I just manually update any contacts once I find out their information changed.

yes but if i disable the syncing, it wont update their pictures... i guess ill just have to deal with the company names
    04-29-09 10:08 AM
    yes but if i disable the syncing, it wont update their pictures... i guess ill just have to deal with the company names
    You can manually update whichever contacts you want. I have some fb friends that either have the same picture that I already have for them in my bb contacts or don't have a picture at all. By manually updating this eliminates the need to send unneeded information to my phone for those contacts.

04-29-09 04:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD