I have Facebook 1.5 (the latest .32 version) installed however my bb Cuve 8900 only downloads 2 birthdays and then never syncs again. additionally it only downloads info for some contacts that match between my phone book and facebook. any ideas whether you can force the sync or control when it happens??
    05-05-09 08:51 AM
    I have Facebook 1.5 (the latest .32 version) installed however my bb Cuve 8900 only downloads 2 birthdays and then never syncs again. additionally it only downloads info for some contacts that match between my phone book and facebook. any ideas whether you can force the sync or control when it happens??
    manually sync contacts works for birthdays

in facebook in your friend list highlight friend hit the menu then connect to bb contact then choose bb contact to sync with,

ps. it will only sync birthday info for friends sync with bb address book, not all you facebook fiends
    05-05-09 09:37 AM
    You know that birthday and anniversary field in the BB address book is useless if doesn't copy the date to the following year. Defeats the purpose of having it if you have to manually adjust it every year.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-05-09 08:03 PM
    manually sync contacts works for birthdays

in facebook in your friend list highlight friend hit the menu then connect to bb contact then choose bb contact to sync with,

ps. it will only sync birthday info for friends sync with bb address book, not all you facebook fiends
    Perfect that worked - but now is there a way to pull all FB friends birthdays into your BB calendar, that would really be ideal instead of linking them to each and every contact in your phone book. Thanks for the help so far!
    05-06-09 12:33 AM
    Perfect that worked - but now is there a way to pull all FB friends birthdays into your BB calendar, that would really be ideal instead of linking them to each and every contact in your phone book. Thanks for the help so far!
    dont believe so, i do get a notification each week telling me whos birthday is in the upcoming week but it doesnt add to my calander, i just mannually sync to a new contact in bb for the half dozen or so people i want to remember their birthday but might not be close enough friends that i would already have as a bb contact
    05-06-09 07:43 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD