ok i was using the leaked one... now the official release... ok the thing is on the beta i had been lately getting an issue where my messages comments..anyway the log of activities on face book vanishes almost daily if not even after a few hours.... now on the official release i was hoping this would stop but still get the same problem... any ideas?
    04-22-09 10:07 AM
    wipe handheld. then re download official release
    04-22-09 10:39 AM
    wipe handheld. then re download official release
    After all the wipe work and returning to normal state and i did not do a back up to avoid bringing back the issue Facebook still wipes the slate clean for me and leaves me with no log on it.... but i noticed something today i had not seen before... i left my phone plugged to the wall adapter to charge and when i unplugged it the small facebook new message/etc icon poofed in front of me... now this issue had been happening to me once a day maybe or twice ( usually the same amount of possible times i plug my unit in if necessary)... any one had something with this app or another app do anything like this when unplugging/ plugging your device?-------- scrap that theory.... it just ereased the log again a few minutes ago just sitting on my desk..... maybe a conflicting app?
    Last edited by DemonKnight; 04-25-09 at 10:01 AM. Reason: change
    04-25-09 08:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD