Hi!

Yesterday I just updated facebook to 1.7.22. Do you guys have the change log to see the updates/fixes on the app?

Thanks in advance and happy facebooking

(Sorry for the typo, it should say Facebook not Facebooc hheheheheh...long morning, Moderators if you can please fix it)
    12-04-09 10:30 AM
    From what I know, they never released an official change log...
    12-04-09 10:34 AM
    What I wanna see is Facebook 2.0 something!! RIM just released the new Myspace 2.0 whatever Beta and it's honestly looking A LOT better!!

But where's that new Facebook application!?? I don't really personally use Myspace but am somewhat impressed with some of the new changes!! Now if only RIM would do something more with their Facebook app, I'd be one happy Facebookin, CrackBerryin, BlackBerry user lol (if that makes any sense )

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-04-09 12:16 PM
    They said at the beginning of 2009, that Facebook 2.0 should be released by the end of the year. I am somewhat skeptical it will be...
    12-04-09 12:19 PM
    The newest facebook app is crap. Horrible....god awful slow. I facebook all the time with family all over the country. This new app make me want to divorce my entire family!
    12-04-09 12:24 PM
    Welcome to Facebook | Facebook and I use mms to upload photos/video.

~us3rX

12-04-09 01:49 PM
    RIM just released the new Myspace 2.0 whatever Beta and it's honestly looking A LOT better!!
    Where is this at? Just logged into my myspace app and checked for upgrade and it said there was not....
    12-04-09 07:34 PM
    I believe it's only available through BlackBerry App World and the applications technically still in beta.

Try clicking this link with your BlackBerry and it should open App World and be right there for you to download...
    BlackBerry App World - MySpace

12-04-09 07:40 PM
    Just tested the link with my BlackBerry and it does work... On the page that the above link brings you to, just click "Open in BlackBerry App World"

12-04-09 07:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD